We are an innovative and friendly company with big ambitions.
The position description is below. If this position is of interest, please contact us for an interview. We look forward to hearing from you.
* Achieve maximum sales and growth within the designated onshore market by effectively selling FX2School’s services.
* Promote and sell FX2School’s services directly to existing international students located in Australia.
* Promote and sell FX2School’s services to existing and prospective international student clients through the education agent distribution channel within Australia.
* Demonstrate FX2School’s services to education agents within Australia and assist them in promoting FX2School’s services to their international students.
Details of Function
* Establish, develop and maintain relationships with international students and international student groups within Australia to generate new business for FX2School’s services.
* Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with education agent customers within Australia to generate new business for FX2School’s services.
* Source, qualify and close leads using telephone calls, emails, social media, and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
* Research sources for developing prospective international students, international student groups and education agent customers.
* On-board new education agent customers by conducting seminars and welcome events for counsellors.
* Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management and IT functions.
* Supply management with oral and limited written reports on education agent customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Reporting & Location
* Reports directly to the General Manager
* Based in Brisbane, Australia
Experience & Qualifications
* Experience as international student within Australia
* Preferred relevant tertiary qualification
* Preferred sales experience
* Preferred education industry experience
* Must be results orientated and able to work independently
* Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Total transaction volume processed from international students and education agents within designated market
* Number of agents on-boarded as customers
* Casual position with minimum of 10 hours per week rising to maximum of 20 hours per week
* Base plus commission
Sales Manager – Philippines
Our mission is to streamline, assist, revolutionise, and support students, student agents, and institutions across Australia and New Zealand. We are happy to help students with whatever it is they require and pride ourselves on our customer service.
Due to continued growth, FX2School is looking to hire a Sales Manager based in the Philippines. The purpose of the role is to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the South-east Asian market by effectively selling FX2School’s services. This will be achieved through promoting and selling FX2School’s services to existing and prospective international student clients through the education agent distribution channel as well as demonstrating FX2School’s services to education agents and assist them in promoting our services to their international students. The role will include frequent travel in South-east Asia. The South-east Asia market comprises of: The Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Cambodia and Brunei Darussalam.
- Ideal for someone who has worked for an education agency.
- You will be driven, dynamic, positive and have a sense of urgency.
- Our core values of transparency, accuracy, humility, solidarity and fluidity align with yours.
- Attention to detail is absolutely paramount. You will be eagle eyed, fastidious, and committed to numerical and factual accuracy.
- You thrive in a results and sales orientated environment and are able to work independently.
- You possess excellent vernal and written communication skills.
- Your interpersonal skills are superb and you are a great team player.
- You enjoy establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships.
- You are able to handle and resolve customer problems and complaints with ease.
- A key trait of yours is that you will be humble enough to be “hands on” and nothing is beneath you.
- You possess at least 1 year experience in the education sector, preferably working for an education agent.
- You preferably possess sales experience and the relevant tertiary qualification.
- Importantly, we would also rate you highly if you are able to demonstrate a first class degree in common sense!
Level 11, 110 Mary Street, Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia
+61 1300 392 724