Currently Filipino students are required to do the following when paying their Australian or New Zealand tuition fees:
1. Convert their PHP to USD at the commercial exchange rate
2. Convert their USD to AUD at the commercial exchange rate
3. Pay a wire fee to transfer the AUD to the Institution
All up, this along can cost Filipino students thousands of pesos in fees.
FX2School is changing this! We offer students a rate calculated on a considerably better exchange rate, from PHP straight to AUD, then allow students to pay using their local currency using a local payment method.
What does this mean for students?
1. Students get an extremely competitive exchange rate
2. The ability to pay their tuition payments directly with PHP
3. No wire or transfer fees
4. No visit to the bank
Students can get their quote, complete their details, deposit the PHP and we do the rest!